【Alias】: naringin, grapefruit glucoside, citrus glycosides, different hesperidin
【Source】: mainly in the plant Rutaceae Citrus grandis (Citrus grandis) fruit, grapefruit (Citrus paradisi), orange, orange peel and pulp
[CAS NO]: 10236-47-2
【Molecular formula】: C27H32O14
[Molecular weight]: 580.53
【Appearance】: light yellow powder or white powder. Belong to flavonoids
【Detection method: HPLC
Detection conditions: Column: hypersil BDS C18 (200 * 4.6) 5um
UV absorption wavelength: 284 nm mobile phase: acetonitrile: water = 25: 75 injection volume: 10ul sample concentration: 0.2mg / ml temperature: room temperature
Under the above conditions, to be smooth operation of the instrument, the baseline balance, the reference substance and samples were injected into the liquid chromatograph, a single point of external standard method to calculate the content
1. Naringenin has anticancer effect,killing lots of cancer cells.
2. Naringenin has effective scavenging of free radicals. Naringenin can has protective effect on brain hemisphere.
3. Naringenin can significantly lower the plasma cholesterol concentration and the hepatic cholesterol content.
4. Naringenin has also been shown to reduce hepatitis C virus production by infected hepatocytes (liver cells) in cell culture.
5. Naringenin have bioactive effect on human health as antioxidant, free radical scavenger, antisepsis, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic activity.
1. As the raw materials of drugs for bacterial infections, sedative and anti-cancer, it is widely used in medical field;
2. As the product of sedative and boosting immune system, it is widely used in field of health product;
3. As the product of leisure and boosting immune system,it is widely used in cosmetics industry.